Saturday, November 26, 2005

Well, this is one of the quietest knit-alongs . . .

How's everyone doing?

And, as promised, I made a donation to Habitat for Humanity today--$1 for every pattern sold, rounded up a tad to a nice, round $50. (Who says money doesn't grow on trees?)

Hope everyone's doing okay!



Blogger Micky said...

Thanks again for having this little knitalong. And thanks for donating part of the proceeds to such a great cause.
Hope you had a good holiday.

4:40 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

I agree - thank you for making the donation! I started my hat and I'll be posting progress tonight (as soon as I can get some photos).

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't started yet, but have just gotten all the needed materials together. I absolutely must finish up the Christmas gifts before I knit something for myself, but I have the whole thing laid out on the coffee table in the living room, so I can look at it as I finish up hats, mittens, & scarves... Hope to get started next week :)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home